i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
wrestling for fries [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 11:53:26 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aislingoconnor"]
[attr="class","post"]

Sucking on a lollypop, Aisling had been minding her own business as she wandered through the bustling Lilycove Fish Market. The salty breeze carried the familiar scents of the ocean, mingling with the sharp tang of fresh seafood. Vendors called out to passersby, and the market buzzed with the lively energy of tourists and locals alike. Aisling, with her Ninetales trailing silently at her side, had no real purpose for being there—just another stop in her aimless drift through Hoenn.
[break][break]
But the tranquillity shattered when a shrill cry cut through the air. A flock of Wingulls and Pelippers descended upon the market like a storm, their beady eyes fixed on the array of food laid out before them. Aisling watched with detached curiosity as the birds grew bolder, snatching fish from stalls and dive-bombing anyone who dared to resist.
[break][break]
It was only when a particularly feisty Wingull tried to snatch the lollypop out of her own mouth did Aisling finally spring into action – or rather, she ordered her Ninetales to.
[break][break]
"Use Icy Wind!" She shouted. Ninetales yipped, swishing its tail forth and generating a gush of chilled air upwards towards the flock.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]
Mission: DON'T FEED THE GULLS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.aislingoconnor]--accent:#bb425b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aislingoconnor]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
wrestling for fries [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 2:14:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
The Lilycove Fish Market had the aroma of fish that attracts the ambassador’s baby Skitty over to the Magikarp being sold on a stall. Elise thought that a bit of fish was good to add to the female kitten’s diet, but not too much that she should be giving the feline Pokemon food. Luckily, Elise gets help from her trusty Mismagius to help watch over the younger Pokemon while a Wingull snatches up a fresh Magikarp that the Skitty was looking at.[break][break]

This causes Aurora to run off towards where the Wingull would be heading towards a woman and her Alolan Ninetales. Said other pair had been dealing with a pesky Wingull too.[break][break]

When the Galarian Ambassador and her Mismagius catch up to the Skitty, the young feline Pokemon releases an Ice Beam from her mouth. It freezes the Wingull and the other one that the other woman’s icy fox was dealing with as the Magikarp drops down to the ground.[break][break]

“You took care of the problem and I’m sure the owner of that stall will thank you.” She speaks down to the baby feline though the ambassador chides the Skitty. “But don’t go off like that, I don’t want you to be separated from Mana and I.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
wrestling for fries [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 2:46:18 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aislingoconnor"]
[attr="class","post"]

It seemed that someone else had the presence of mind to fight back against the Wingulls as well. Along with Ninetales’ Icy Wing, the wingull was attacked by an Ice Beam as well.
[break][break]
Aisling turned to see a woman, her Skitty and her Mismagius. She sniffed haughtily at the assertion that the Skitty ‘took care of the problem’, as if her Ninetales has not contributed at all.
[break][break]
But her irritation was short lived as more Wingull began swopping down, using Wing Attack and pulling at Ninetales’ many tails. Her pokemon began yipping in pain, jumping around and knocking over some stall crates in the process.
[break][break]
"Girlie, some help please?" Aisling called out. At the same time, Ninetales decided it’d had enough and unleashed a Blizzard, generating an icy storm that whirled around them all, including the Wingull, Skitty, Mismagius, and the human trainers.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]
Mission: DON'T FEED THE GULLS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region